Leif Olav Alnes
- Former coach of Geir Moen (10.08/100, 20.19/200-European Champ 94) in addtiton to a number of other wc sprinters.
- Leif during the 2004 Olympics –
Ståle Jan Frøynes
- Worked with many other top athletes, incl. 1.43 800 meter runner Atle Douglas and European 5000 silver medallist/92 Are Nakkim plus managed a vide variety of runners incl. Geir Moen.
- Ståle in Heusden/05 -
- Medical support – physio/staying healthy
- Medical Doctor Copenhagen DK, Physiotherapist Odense DK. Specialices in Orteonukleic medicine and runs his own clinic in Svinndal, Norway.
- Arild in the 2004 season -
In addition to this, I receive advice/help from Jonny Høgseth physiotherapist with specialitity within muscle tension/muscle activity pre-post exercise and muscular overtraining phenomena plus Frank Evertsen, former coach and currently finishing up his doctorale thesis on “Enzyme activity during anaerobic treshold training”.