Links to World Class Athletes Specific Programs
1. Paula Radcliffe – Scroll to Page 16.”Plying to Improve”. From 99 – but training still similar except longer long-runs + more strengh work.
2. Nick Willis - 3.32 1500 m. Buildup for 2004 Olympics. See “Training Log”, right side.
3. Simon Vroemen - 8.06 steeplechase. Fastest non-African steepler ever.
4. Daniel Komen/Kiptanui -WR 3000 meter. From letsrun.com forum. Scroll to almost bottom, post by “Osto”.
Baldini - Olympic Champion Marathon 2004 (brief, one week)
Trine Pilskog - 4.05 1500 meter last year.Ran in the Athens Olympics.
Keith Dowling - Buildup for 2.13 in Boston Marathon
Josh Cox - US 2.13.55 marathoner
1.Steve Scott – US World Class Miler in the 1980s. From Bob Hodge page.
2. Gelindo Bordin - Olympic marathon winner in 1988. Buildup for Olympics. From letsrun.com forum
3.Bob Hodge – 2.10 marathoner back in the 80s